Sep 30, 2010

Laptop Skins from Lapjacks and Schtickers

Surfing around to search for a new laptop skin and found two online stores that have a lot of beautiful products.
Recently I'm interested with animal prints and below first two skins from Lapjacks totally amazed me. The price was around $14.00 and plus (if converted to RM the price will be around RM 50.00 and plus - not inclusive shipping cost)
But Schtickers provide more ranges of skins which suit me most. Pricing for Schtickers was around $19.00 and plus (if converted to RM the price will be around RM70.00 and plus).
Need to re-think and decide which I love most. (wish that I can have all of it :) )
For more design, you may browse their beautiful website from url listed below.
Happy browsing!
Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment