Finally I manage to sew new cushion covers. Hooray!
Both cushions and fabric were from IKEA Malaysia. I bought the cushions earlier but it seem that they love to attract cat's furs. I was so annoyed with this situation and for that reason, I sew the covers :)
The fabric is Annbeth and it cost RM39.50 per meter.
The cushions is Granat and it cost RM12.90 each. But I think it cost cheaper a few months back.
*with this kind of pattern, 1 meter is enough for two cushion covers*
Following are pictures that summarise the steps to sew the cushion cover :)
1) Measured the cushion and cut the fabric accordingly.
2) I add bias tape at the back side of the cushion cover.
3) Don't forget to seam the fabric.
4) This is how it should look.
5) Ok fine, I need to add button to make it close properly.
6) Done :)