Oct 31, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Oct 19, 2009
Oct 7, 2009
Sep 18, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
On weekend, I've started a project to BEADS my
It’s a long way to go before the BEADS are finish but still, I can’t wait!!
Until now, I only use 30% of my beads. Only 1/4 finished...(basic design). I'm planning to add extra designs to it. Yay.. So I'm wii/going to finish it in 3 weeks time.
Total cost incurred as at today is RM8.00 for beads.
Aug 10, 2009
Jul 20, 2009
Jul 8, 2009
Jun 11, 2009
- Like to colour, erase, colour, erase, colour, erase until they satisfied.
- Like to add water to their colours.
- Colour with full effort and energy
- Have sweating hands
Jun 5, 2009
Jun 2, 2009
May 18, 2009
I need a new book for my upcoming project. As usual, I made it by with all materials that I've already own. A way to save money :)
1) You need to have a note book. :)
2) Second basic item you need is a wrapping paper. Cut the paper accordingly to wrap your book.
3) Cut paper like picture below. Then glue it at the left and right side of the wrapping paper (depending on your creativity, my idea is not absolute to follow)
4) Wrap your book and from inside, your book will look like the second picture below.
5) Empty front? Not for me :)
I shall add a title to the book.
5.1) Create and cut a frame on a card-stock paper. Design your book title.
5.2) Glue a ribbon at the back of your book title
5.3) Tadaa... Glue it on your note book cover.