Sep 17, 2011

Cute Boxes from a recycle calender

Hi,

This time I'm making six cute box from a recycle calender paper.

Here is the size if you planning in making it too...

Base:
Length - 7 cm
Width - 4 cm
High - 4 cm

Top:

Length - 7.2 cm (depends on the thickness of the paper)
Width - 4.2 cm (depends on the thickness of the paper)
High - 2 cm





If you read this blog, you'll know that I'm busy with 5S project. Click here for most of the postings. Urg.. I receives lots of complains from people around the board (not people around me who watched me doing this thing in crazy short time) and the complains are:

1.Not following the theme i.e. peach - they don't know that I'm crazily search for a peaches background in a limited time around Putrajaya and we failed to find it. After a thorough discussion with my colleagues and boss, we decided to use a silver background and try to imply the peaces in other printouts design. So, I'm not making this decision alone! The theme I'm choosing is simple clean to emphasis the information in the board. So, I try to minimalist fancy colors and using a peach and some color that match with it. If looking at the board of course you won't look it is peaches unless you just paint all the wall and print anything in peach!

2.I've meet with coordinator to decline the task as a leader but only as a team members knowing that my design won't be accepted by people who limited themselves with standard design, complicated and expected it become something soooooo amazing. Nevertheless, my resigning was not approved. What to do.

3. They said the board has no border. I've said to most important people doing this project that I'm focusing on the information, not the border or what so ever. But these people who didn't know everything keep complaining!

4. They complaining that the board I'm using is not good for a our 5S board. FYI, I'm using a soft boards, glued at the back two whiteboards. Now, they want to change it to a real board which I already requested earlier but was declined! After all effort I'm putting on it, they want to change it?

I'm not sure how to response in this issue. I've already discuss with my boss and she says it's better if we have a clear cut what they want and if anyone else want to be a leader. Since they love to complain instead of saying 'THANK YOU'.

Am I care if I'm not a leader of this board project? Hell no.. I'm doing this not for a name, but for the sake of the whole office. No competition. No self award. Nothing. I just love my office and hope we won't be penalised for not doing our project properly.

Not sure

Not sure

by M

No comments:

Post a Comment