Oct 22, 2011

UHU STIC MAGIC

Hi,

If you doing a paper craft, what kind of glue you use? For a long time, I always use UHU All Purpose Adhesive which available in most stores in Malaysia.

UHU All Purpose Adhesive

This glue is strong for all type of papers and it won't leave the paper's surface uneven. I know some of you would experience this kind of problem especially when the glue was so wet. This glue too can be used to stick ribbons, fabrics and embellishments for your craft projects. However, what I don't like about UHU All Purpose Adhesive is that it is in a liquid form. Sometimes the glue stick to my fingers and sometimes I accidentally glued outside the range. Apart from that, the smell from the glue was very strong.

Then, I found UHU stic MAGIC Solvent Free at stationary store. To be specific, it is at Pustaka Rawang (stationary store), Putrajaya. Actually I bought this glue for its interesting packaging and I loooove purple. I'm not sure the quality of this glue or if it can beat UHU All Purpose Adhesive.

UHU stic MAGIC


After trying it, I really fall in love with this product. Same goes with UHU All Purpose Adhesive, UHU stic MAGIC won't create an uneven surface to your paper.

Some of the features are:

  • coloured glue stick, solvent free
  • visible colour on application; clear when dry
  • convenient - clean - economical
  • sticks immediately 
Different with other brand stick glue, this glue is strong for any kind of papers. For all this time, I hate stick glue for it's not strong enough to hold papers for my projects. Now, I have my favorite stick glue :D Hooray.

 
This glue is the best as it is in a stick form, I will not having a dilemma with a liquid glue anymore. I'm not sure if this glue can be used to other materials but am definitely will update soon.
 
UHU Magic glue stick, the convenient, clean and solvent-free glue stick that lets you see where the glue is. Its colour is visible upon application but becomes clear when dry. Fast, durable and economical. Its unique screw cap prevents from drying out. Spreads easily and sticks immediately. Washes out easily with cold water. For use in the home, at school and in the office.
Container Content
Glue stick 8,2g
Glue stick 21g

Materials

Glues paper, thermal papers, cardboard, labels, Styrofoam®,

Use and Handling Instructions

Apply a visible layer to one side of the assembly, using gentle pressure. Press together - that's it! Colour disappears as the adhesive dries. Washes out easily  (Source here)
 
*all pictures are from UHU official website here.

Happy mode

by M

No comments:

Post a Comment