Feb 21, 2012

iPhone Apps: Cuptakes

Hi,

Here come again the iPhone freak. Today I want to share with you guys about Cuptakes. This apps offers a whole lots of beautiful, cute, girlish wallpaper. The apps is only at $0.99 with 250+ wallpapers. Go here for more details.

The best thing is that they offer a great iPhone covers which I love so much. But if the cost converted to MYR, the casing would be so expensive. I don't think I can spent RM100++ for a casing right? (but this is something that I can't assure since it was so tempting). Go here for more details. Trust me you surely will giggling with excitement!


Ok here are some of my favorites. (Psss: is it worth if I have at least one?????)
For your info, every casing has it's own wallpaper for home screen and lock screen. 

Bold Pink Chevron
Pink Dots
Pink Zebra
Pink Chevron (I want this the most!)
Ok I admit that I'm attracted to PINK and CHEVRON. So let we choose something else like these.

Ornate Stripes
Newlywed
About the home screen and the lock screen, previously I'm using these wallpapers.

Home Screen
Lock Screen
 Now, I'm using below wallpapers since it's so damn cute! Love love love is everywhere..

Home Screen
Lock Screen
I'm strongly suggest this apps for you girls who love to live with great and beautiful atmosphere. 

~~~
Update:
There is no delivery to Asia Countries :(

x
by M

No comments:

Post a Comment