May 19, 2012

Gae-In Cloud

Gae-In Cloud

Hello,

Recently I'm into a Korean Drama and for two weeks I watched Personal Taste. Not only that, I'm watching it in straight two cycles. My favorite character in Personal Taste is Gae In, but my favorite character is Lee Min Ho (because he's so tall and handsome, and who wouldn't?)\

Personal Taste info here and here.

Gae In was so naive, passionate character, creative and happy go lucky. In Personal Taste, her ex boyfriend said that she's like a wet dog walking in the rain. But I think she is cute and bright person walking in a beautiful rain.

I create Gae-In Cloud in honour of Gae-In and this cloud was placed at my drinks-making counter :)

 Original picture from here

Drinks-Making Counter

Materials:
Cardboard as base
Blue tissue paper as the main cloud
Patterned paper for triangle pattern
Doilies as part of the embellishment
Cotton ribbon
Purple card stock for rain drops
Polka dot fabric tape

xoxo
by M


No comments:

Post a Comment