Apr 30, 2012

Arrived, but not as expected

Hi,

As per my previous posting, I've mentioned that I bought an iPhone casing at www.iphonecase.com.my. Read here for the said posting.

Order Item

The parcel happily arrived today in a very great and secured packaging.


Order Date: 27 Apr 2012
Shipping Date: 27 Apr 2012
Received Date: 30 Apr 2012

It was a fast delivery even when they use a registered postage by Pos Malaysia. Great job!

However, what I don't like is that the blue in reality is not as cute in the website (first image). It comes in more darker blue and a little bit of greenish. I'm so disappointed.


The most disappointing is that, when I tried to snap the picture of it, the blue still not appear as per real blue that I'm receiving.

The blue that I'm talking is like this.


Other than problem with the color, the quality is quite good. The case is thick and strong. It fit properly to my phone and my phone looks so great.

If you asking whether I'll buy from the same website, I'll say yes. But I shall be extra careful with the choice of colors!

x
by M

No comments:

Post a Comment