Mar 8, 2013

Pre-Order: Mod Podge

CLOSED
*****
Pre-Order open for Mod Podge Matte-Mat-Mate
4 oz for RM25
8 oz for RM40
Standard delivery cost for both sizes that is RM8

If interested, email me at cempakasac@gmail.com before 13 March 2013

Limit to 10 orders only :)

Ps: Payment required once I pick up the stock and ready for delivery. So hopefully you are serious with this order and agree with the price and shipping cost

ps: This pre-order open because I promise some of the readers :)

xoxo
mya

6 comments:

  1. Salam. Got introduced by my friend to your blog because we intended to order mod podge. Will email u tomorrow...hope there is still vacancies left. Anyway I have followed your blog. Interesting because I also like making diy stuff as a hobby :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, will waiting for your mail :)
      BTW, thanks for following cempaka's art & craft

      xoxo
      M

      Delete
  2. why didn't i discover your blog sooner?!!
    i need mod podge! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. If using mod podge? do i need to buy the varnish or is the mod podge is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is mod podge alone enough without varnish?

    ReplyDelete