Aug 18, 2011

Frustrated too

Remember that long time ago I have posted about my order with PD Boutique here. Until now I haven't receive my order or  refund. It is so frustrated when this kind of situation happened. Below are the communication between me and PD Boutique for your judgement. FYI, RM50 is not a large amount of money. But the heartache is big! It's all because I super excited but at the end it's as dumbfound.


A: E-mail

Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM
hi miss maziah ;)

sorry for soo late reply
ok here the invoice for the order last 2 days :)
if u confirm, do mail me back when u did the payment
and pls read term n condition first for more clear about shipping period.

and dear, we dont have PD24 anymore, store isnt restock yet :(
so we only have item as listed in order form
but then, PD21 is cuter even ;)

xoxo~
~~~
Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:34 PM

hi,
I made the payment as attached doc.

Appreciate if you send the order item after Raya break i.e. the earliest is on 19th Sept 2010. I'm afraid that my friend Nortasha will not be at the office when the item is delivered.

Here are the sizes for your references:

Dimensions and Weight
Product weight2.2 kg
Product dimensions (W x D x H)34.2 cm (W) x 22.8 cm (D) x 3.15 cm (min H) / 3.65 cm (max H)

Can't wait to meet my new cute laptop cloth... :)

XoXo
Maziah
~~~
Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Hi;)
Will check your payment n update the que
Will try make it asap
Tq n selamat hari raya;)
**free make up bag for single receipt rm80 and above
**always give free shipping for every items except sabah & sarawak will charge rm4
**xoxo : pd
~~~
Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Assalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya.

Have you check either the payment has been credited to your account?

May I know when shall I receive the order?

Thanks :)
~~~
Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Hi there
I hv check yes got the payment
Will try to post it in within this 2 weeks
Ill mail u back with the tracking number when it ready to be post
Pls wait yah:)

**free make up bag for single receipt rm80 and above
**always give free shipping for every items except sabah & sarawak will charge rm4
**xoxo : pd
~~~
Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Hi,

May I know my order status?

Thanks & Regards,
Maziah
~~~
Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 4:32 PM

yes dear, pls wait yah :)
~~~
Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM

hi, may I know my order status. can you estimate when will I receive the order?

thx
~~~
Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Hi,

I want to cancel the order and request for refund since it's been about 7 months since the order was made. You may transfer the refund to my Bank Islam account XXXX.

I'm so sorry for doing this.

Thanks
~~~
Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Hi,

Appreciate if you can respond my mail as below. As a customer, I have right to know the status of my refund.

Masa order I boleh bayar cepat kenapa masa perlu refund I perlu tunggu sebegini lama?

Thanks & PEACE :)
~~~
Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Hi,

Saya nak tanya if dah ada refund duit kepada saya atau belum. Please be professional. Bila nak jual cepat je bagi invoice & minta payment segala bagai. Tapi bila nak service & refund sangat lambat.

FYI, saya dah report ur services under persatuan pengguna. As a customer, I have right on every money I spent.

Thanks.




B: Chat

Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM

9:56 PM me: hi
9:57 PM i nak tanya order i ni status apa?
9:58 PM i ada mail for cancelled so hopefully u can reply
  thx

29 minutes
10:27 PM dotte: Hi..sorry lmbt rply, boleh sy tahu bank u? Sorry order serabut ada yg i termiss turn

9 minutes
10:37 PM me: bank islam XXXX
  thx

No comments:

Post a Comment